Sunday, March 4, 2007

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D

NOW my cousins' all in my hse :DDD
hahahaha . so cute right .
& STEAMBOAT again =X haha
this time i had ulcer ON MY TONGUE
like wtf ? o.o uber pain luh >:(
then cannot eat alot of stuffs LORH =X
missed out on so much things . FOOD to be exact !
hahaha . then I FINALLY LEVEL-ED UP CAN ANOT ?!?
LOL. & YOU NOE my cousin , qiaojuan jiejie , GOT PLAY MAPLE ONE LEH !
HAHAHA =X shhhhhhhhhhzxzx
anyways , back to the point & YAA , i level-ed up to 38 today
i totally CHIONG LAH :D
hahahha . CONGRATS ME LEH !
i can change clothes le (: hahaha .
stupid ah gong , say i furry pear =/
not me luh . is meow =X HAHAHAHA .
ooooops ! ^^ and my hp's sot already
): cos it always MESSAGE FAILED like don noe how many times luh >:(
& I WANT CHANGE PHONE .
BUT . im still very indecisive .
COS HORH . i still deciding between K800i & N73 music edition .
hahahaha . can like someone tell me which's better ? o.o
& i miss you ): although i just saw you ytd =X
hehehehe . & we're eating YUSHENG later =X hahaha
uber funny . i don noe how many times i've eaten yusheng this new year ?
o.o hahaha . gtg .

BYE BYE ! :D
ilu so (:

No comments:

Post a Comment