Sunday, March 18, 2007

HELLO !

i want to blog about my dream
becos it was so pleasant that i want to rmb it years down the road x)
so don mind the contents inside , COS ITS A DREAM ALRIGHT ;D
oh ya ok this is the dream :

i was wheel-chaired for i-don-noe-what reason ?
and there's this super duper uber sweet guy , I KNEW HIM !
but i forgot his name somehow .
urgh , SPOILER =X anyways , like i've said , i was wheel-chaired
& he was the one who *loved me like no one else.
even though i was like crippled ? o.o
think i fell down or smth . & yaa , he did so many things just for me ;D
so sweet hoh ? ^^ then he's like the perfect boyfriend you noe
so sweet & caring & all that
& he brought me to the zoo , underwater world etc
then i fell , & he was there to help me through , guiding me all that (:
& i even dreamt that we kissed * AHEM ! =X
its a dream ok x) hahaha .
so sweet leh . i woke up smiling ok , SERIOUS ! ;D
AHHHHHHHH SO SWEEEEET HOH . HAHAHAHA

im gonna do f&n again , BYEBYE :D

No comments:

Post a Comment