Sunday, March 18, 2007

BOOOOOOOOOOOO ;D

haha . went for tuition ytd & i was so happy xp
& yaa , i spelled your name wrongly , SORRIIE ! =X lol
i keep day-dreaming =X hahaha
kinda stupid cos i was staring at the door infront of me all the time xD
haha . after tuition , my parents were still at tampiness -.-
like HUH ? so they told me 15 mins later
and guess what , they reached here 45 mins later -.-
lol. kuku right .
then in the meantime, koon teng accompanied me to heartland mall.
sweeet gal ;D bought alot of food lah , cos i was uber hungry .
& she was laughing away . oooops =X
i gave myself away . lol.
then i have to say a few thousands or millions time.
HE IS SO UBER CUTE ! =X ahahahaha .
after that went to holland to eat , didnt have much appetitie though.
& yay i finally bought the protective screen ?
seems wrong right , anyways i don noe what it's called .
just a screen to protect your hp screen , get it ? o.o
lol. & daniel that pig , sms-ed halfway slept
then when i was going to sleep , he sms-ed me
owl leh he =X lol. rushed cw like mad , & i still have alot of things haven do
& i lost like 4 textboooks !?!?!
- maths tb
- chi tb & wb
- chem tb
- f&n tb

like WTF lahhhhh , my boooks leh
i couldnt find it in school. damn it .
tmr then i go find again .
so uber sad luh x(
& so im gonna chiong f&n sooooooon .

byebye ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment