Monday, January 29, 2007

HI ! (:

hahaha . girlfriend's been saying me being ultra lazy nowadays .
just becos i don blog , becos i feel lazy =/
lol . went out to gombak eat today .
jiawen brought her dog too x)
super cute i tell you . hahah .
name's shane . lol . but jiawen calls him shane shane OR shame shame =X
hahaha . shane shane shane shane shane shane shane shane shane
( pst jiawen, im in love with your dog & im promoting it xD )
LOL :D promoting ? o.o
hahah . went to walk the dog & shane !! , lol . keeeep pulling me .
instead of i PULL him =/
sad to say , but he's stronger than he seems , well . stronger than me x( lol
& saw meow at gombak LAH !! HAHAHA .
so coincidence right ? lol .
we're fated xD ehe . then she lah , so scared of dogs leh . =X
hahaha . & well MY LAPTOP'S DOWN ):
someone help me PLEASE ? ):
you noe , they put " wireless connection not connected " -.-
then they put don noe what " cable unplugged "
SO , can some kind soul pls tell me whats the problem ? o.o
not smth wrong with my laptop right ? =/
cos i'll die if it is . lol .
& im like rushing through this post BECOS I HAVE NO TIME =X
my kuku daddi's gonna be home soon .
& I HAVE TO STUDY IN FRONT OF HIM FOR AN HOUR
how lame can this get . EVERYDAY OK !?!
nvm , as long as i get to use the comp ^^ lalala .
hohoho . im in love ^^ lol .
but sadly , i still don noe his name leh ? >:(
lol . & & & i cant wait for this friday you noe .
cos girlfriend & i'll be going for poa tuition .
its dreadful if i go alone , but not if i can have some company
& only girlfriend noes what i wish for . HAHAHA . =X
i miss KFC , MAC & all the junk food .
but im like so so so broke pls =/
rain money tomorrow if you love me ok ?
LOL ! ok craps , i gtg .

BYEBYE ! (:
iloveyou(: ehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment