Tuesday, January 30, 2007

HELLO GIRLFRIENDS(:

hahah . mr tan didnt come to sch today .
lol . freee periods & the guys were like playing that hand game
ehe . & yaa , got back our chinese test .
so shitty . lol . although im quite satisfied , my mammy isnt >:(
grrr . lol . OH OH OH OH OH !
you noe i woke up at like 6.45 TODAY !?!?!?!?!
omfg OK ! like tmd lah . i didnt noe i slept so long ?
&^%$#@! lol . then my daddi fetched us go .
& i left like 10 mins, he still want go one round fetch me to the back gate
lol . so i ran out from my sis's school & ran to sch .
hahaha . in case you don noe , my sis's sch just beside mine . LOL
ok anyways , guess what we did after sch ?
hahaha . aiai , girlfriend & i went to gombak to eat MAGGI MEE
LOL ! =X super nice ok
lol . then i ordered fries & otah
HAHAHAH . NICE LUH >:)
heh . ok im gonna be soooo fat . LOL .
& you noe what , today i went back home in bus lah
then there's this few ite guys who OI OI OI ME alot of times lah .
like tmd ? they like oi me say my wallet drop !?!
lol . when my wallet's on my hand .
i mean , how ____ can this get right ? >:(
lol . & i hate my comp comp comp !
damn laptop ! i want my laptop back =/
dumb comp makes maple so laggy =/ AHHHHHH !
&^%$#@! LOL .

BYEBYE(:
heh ! imissyou,what-your-name-is ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment