Thursday, January 18, 2007

heh ! i finished PART of my cw already ok !
xD hahaha . thanks to some pig . lol
oh anyways , he owes me that x) lalalala =X
hahaha . damn it pls . i shall have to nag alot at my daddi
to ask him buy printer ink PLEASE leh . >:(
no printer = i die ok . lol
had physics practical lesson today .
damn fed up >:( shall not tell you why xP
anyways , i rushed burger like siao today .
LOL! not me alone , py & aihua oso x)
ehe . 5 mins only luh >:) HAHA .
& well , today's sleepy as usual .
i think i have some kiinda sleeping bug inside my body >:(
makes me so sleepy everyday ):
lol . then after that , aihua , pris & i went bball court .
OH MY MEMORIES :D hahaha .
all kept safely in the basketball court . lol .
we sat there & enjoy the wind .
the guys were there too , they blocked our wind leh =X LOL .
& i managed to have the ball went into the basket ONCE !
HEH ! must congrats me leh.
very long never play le , x)
& tmr there'll be a basketball match with yiwen's sch.
not sure whether i'll be going .
lol . maybe hoh ? xD ehe . i miss basketball & i oso miss him :D
hahaha . ok crap x) lol .
& & it rained ! lol . suddenly not in the mood to ling yu
without yiwen , seems very empty .
no point ling-ing yu without her right x) hahaha .
& well , i miss her so much .
as well as meow . must take care ok ? xD
hahahah . ok im going to SLEEP . YAY (:
& this pig , can sleep already YAY so big .
machiam i bully him like that .
I NEVER LORH XD hahahha .
i even helped him today OK ! X) lalalala

BYE ! (:
pls look at yourself before showing me attitude :D

No comments:

Post a Comment