Saturday, January 6, 2007

HELLLO !

hahaha . haven been blogging the past 3 days
xD lol . very lazy & my dumb daddi's been very strict oso x(
sad uh . ): oh well . i shall TRY to recap what happened ^^

4th JANUARY
heh , the chou kukus came my hse today .
LOL ! cos they want to play audition ! :D
lalalala . i forced them to play . heh heh ! (:
then they very cute lah . xD
hand cannot cordinate all that . lol .
& py came my hse to play maple OSO x)
LOL . maple siao already lah xD hahaha .
& they always di siao miie leh .
so chou right them ! xD lol .
must ask them go home bathe lah . else chou chou one .
come my hse , my hse oso smelly =X haha .
& i miss my chou hee x( so long never talk to her . lol.
then asked my sis call my parents , ask them da bao for my kukus :D
& they've got such a delicious dinner at my hse luh ! xD
hahaha . meow still say rush hour .
rush until she's the last one XD LOL ! =X
then my daddi fetched them back home :D
asked py to pei miie pei them home first & she agreed !
YAY YAY ! :D hohohoho !
talked about MY stuffs & HER stuffs X) LOL .
& my daddi thot her hse's at priscilla's hse . HAHAH . =X


5th JANUARY
lol . went out with meow to jp xD
hahaha . we brought our clothes but i didnt bring my slippers =X
lol . cos i couldn lah . mammy was like looking at miie all the while xD
haha . then pei-ed chou kukus in the classroom.
cos they've got the sports leader stuffs .
haha . then after that went to MY hse to take MY slippers x)
& went to take 157 to jp . lol .
then she went to eat kfc & i ate old chang kee
LOL ! so oily right i noe xD haha .
ate until like one hr plus later ( blame meow )
LOL ! then we went popular to buy her files .
& her boooks , which she didnt managed to buy them in the end ..
lol . i asked her buy pri 2 de , she don want x(
my good intentions luh x) hahahah .
then went to look at those ten year series book .
I WANT TO BUY ! =X lol . cos i want to chiong le lah .
last year already ^^ must chiong all the way .
& TA DA . END OF YEAR ! :D LOL.
oh & we wwent to eat SUSHI !
hahah . the crab mayo . SIMPLY DELICIOUS ! :D
i ate 3 (: lalala . lol . then after that jiu went to take bus back le
ehe . OH & YOU NOE SOME IRRITATING STUFF HAPPENED !
you noe the stupid 157 bus right , at jp interchange
this ***gala driver wants to see meow's ez
cos she only got 50 cents . EH , LESS BY 5 CENTS ONLY >:(
then after that he start saying what the ez expired & blah blah blah -.-
so shitty lah he . i mean , what he want lah ?
less 5 cents only marhs . then kp so much ?
kukujiao leh he >:( & & there's this bus stop .
full of JC students , & some of them wanted to board the bus .
he ignored them & drove off !?!
like EXCUSE ME PLEASE .
what kind of dumb attitude is this ?!? kuku -.-
=X lol . anyways , meow came my hse awhile & we used comp each ^^
hahah . & in the end she went off at 6 .
asked her stay at my hse eat dinner she don want . LOL !

6th JANUARY
FINALLY went to eat my BIG BIG BREAKFAST from ronald macdonalds
LOL ! :D & you noe , my dumb daddi keep kp-ing in the mac
-,- he very kuku one ok .
order only 2 BIG BREAKFAST ? where got enough ?
then he asked mammy to eat fillet . siao da por =X lol
went home & bath-ed all that & went out with mammy to causeway with aunt.
haha . ate only meat ball soup ! :D
hahahha . & & i bought SWEETS ! from mini tooons xD
LOL . so long never eat le leh . haha
& oh , b4 i went into the mrt , this guy came to ask for donation .

( we talked in chinese )
him : sorry i just wanna ask you smth ? want to help these ppl ?
me : err , no thanks ( this's what i normally said )
& i thot he'll go away . lol .
him : 10 cents or 20 cents oso can .
me : lol , but i no money now . i waiting for my mammy . ( this came out unexppectedly =X )
him : lol , then where's your mammy ?
me : i don noe what time she'll be here ?
him : then you gonna wait till 6 plus ah ?
me : lol . no lah . * & i tried to walk away LOL.
him : why you so scared of me ? i wont eat you one . lol
me : but i really no coins with me now leh . lol .
& JUST NICE , i saw my mammy . lol
me : my mammy's here . =X lol .
him : where ?
me : the blue one .
him : blue ? i oso saw white . lol .
me : THERE ^^

& he went on asking my mammy .
lol . she donated like 20 cents only ? +X LOL !
so much of his efforts =X hahahhaa .
& i picked up a one dollar coin today ^^ hahahah .
came home & played maple . lol .
FINALLY LVL 12 le lah .
xD hahahha . nooob horhs ? xD lol .
but i ytd lvl 8 only leh :D LOL .
then night time played audi with chou hee , tony , py & meow !
LOL ! kuku tony go & say its hillgrove audition team .

HAHAHA =X yay . i want play with them more more times (:

BYE (:
ihaveforgottenyoutotally(:

No comments:

Post a Comment