Tuesday, January 2, 2007

HELLLLLO !

hahah . went out to chiong hw ytd with meow .
but she had to leave early , so i chiong-ed myself ^^
haha . oh & she ah , come my hse , got alot of stuffs to bring home lah .
xD my mammy keep giving her stuffs , from china ones x)
LOL . & we even went to eat sushi !! hahaha .
li hai horhs ? come my hse then so many things to take & eat xp
HAHA . she still bullied miie leh .
say want bring the pot on mon =/
kuku horhs she . =X LOL .
& ytd my family & i went to the thomson road there .
to eat seafooood ! LOL .
you noe , got chilli crab , drunken prawns , kangkong , some kinda chicken & erm . i forgot =X
HAHAH . overrall , its SUPER DELICIOUS ok ! xD ehehe .


edited*
TODAY
went to the market with my parents & sis .
so nan de ok =X LOL .
we seldom go out together one leh . xD haha
bought honey milk tea & my sis had milk tea .
AIYER horhs =X LOL .
not nice one lah . don recommend you to drink that OK ?
DRINK HONEY MILK TEA (:
hahaha . then went to meet my aunt & ate laksa .
^^ LONG LONG time never eat already ok .
& & i miss seaweed , potato chips , twisties & all the junk fooods x)
lalala . im gonna get FAT ! :D
oh oh & i packed my stufffs already lah !
like FINALLY ? xD hahahha .
while packing , i loooked through some letters that chougay & i wrote
how i missed those times luh .
now i cannot even tell my friends " i want pass joanne the letters "
=/ no more such words anymore .
& how i used to complain to her about almost everything ?
i even thot i was alittle childish then =X LOL .
but that was the past already .
as much as i want it back , i noe its impossible .
the same applies to that =/
lols . anyways , i wish her luck . hahaha
LOL , & i am SO PROUD to say , while packing , i sneezed almost a hundred times x( LOL.
must be those chou chou darlings missing miie x)
HAHAHHAA ! =X
used to say you'll support miie in whatever i do .
bullshit you noe anot ? =/
you made miie believe you .
i wanted to start afresh , but i was given no chance at all . =/

you guys are just jerks ok ? -.-
thot you were special too , but it turns out that you're just the same as all =/
hahahha . my stuffs on the floor when i started packing..

PLUS , on the table ^^

& after a few hours , it became SO NEAT ^^ hahaha . im so proud of myself :D

BYE ! :D
we're just TOO similar x(

No comments:

Post a Comment