Saturday, January 13, 2007

HELLO !

ok i seriously shld just smack myself hardly

1. cos im lazy xp
2. cos i still cant erase my " memories "

hahaha . have been playing maple leh
lol . EH , i first time got ppl spon me & so high lvl OK .
ehe . lvl 26 may not be high for the most of you ppl.
but its definitely an accomplisment for me ok ?
hahahaha . it makes me love maple so much .
^^ lalala .
& i sense trouble from my cousin tomorrow =X
lol . cos he kena pumping , & he thinks its my fault .
hahaaha . oops . eh who cares :D
lalalala ~ & i seriously have been slacking so so much leh .
someone help me PLEASE ? o.o lol
i need somebody to drill lectures into my brain .
telling me to study instead of playing .
studying MATHS instead of playing MAPLE .
HAHA . the Ms . xD
& i really don noe whats wrong with my parents' brains ?
they get so worked up easily luh .
when i read an eng story book . my mammy scolds .
but when i don read , she scolds too .
lol . weirdos =X hahaha
& my daddi , laptop's meant to have stuffs like itunes & the other programs .
he asked me to UNINSTALL .
like wth pls . uninstall , then inside put what ?
ANTS ? -.- might as well don purchase this laptop lah .
& & please .. someone TELL ME to enjoy school leh !
cos i seriously dread school .
except for the food :D
oh oh & i read your conversations just now .
sweet , bitter & sour times .
we've been through all . the ending is still the same .
谁都知道爱情会变 ; 更别说诺言
i think i really agree with this sentence :D
& i wish my daddi's no a poa freak .
he thinks about poa ALL THE TIME .
why not i suggest he think of ME all the time ?
wont it be BETTER ? :D lalalala ~

okok , i don want to blabber anymore.
in case you find me irritating to post so much suddenly.
& i don want to post my " dumb " feelings down unknowningly :D

BYE(:
& ENJOY SCHOOL OK ? xD

No comments:

Post a Comment