Saturday, August 27, 2011

TUMBLR PIX & Y

And because i'm in a damn random (and a little emotional) mood, first thing first.. I'mma post some pix from tumblr ^^ hehe. 







 I wna be able to dress like her, and still look awesomely chic omggggg *self-conscious max







 *stabs self, why she so pretty??!?!?!?!



################################### 
You can skip the part below cause this is the only space for me to type all these..




Anyway, I've been having random small talks with Y under my block for the past few days.. Really becoming a routine alr, though deep down in my heart i know this isn't good. I shldn't be doing this every single day, but i really can't help it :( "I miss you" starts appearing in my dictionary, and it doesn't stop until i see him at night; furthermore, this has alr been going on for every single day~ I don't know if i'm being selfish and greedy at the same time, but i really really really wna be his priority. Keep having thoughts of all of these ending, i really don't wna be one of his options.. :( Although he assures me here and there, and still meeting me every night without fail (that is if he isn't out of bb with his friends alr..) I am still afraid. Ya'll know when it comes to a point where texts aren't so frequent and talks become more mundane??? I'm alr half way there, the texting part. Alr cut down by so freaking much y'all know??? Everything else has moved a step up, other than that part??? It is only through texting that I feel like he's still there with me when he's not here physically.. What am i to do when he doesn't do that as often as he did alr... Help???

No comments:

Post a Comment