Tuesday, August 16, 2011

ERMZ, CURSE MY PERIOD.

Thanks to cramps ytd and today, I had to stay home and that's equivalent to using comp the whole day.. And when i use the comp for too long, i tend to shop A LOT. So yep, bought smth from Gmarket again :( Srsly, that website is gna make me bankrupt lor. It's soooooooo cheap that it's a sin manzx.


MAJORLY BROKE NOW :( And i'm still spending so much $$$, furthermore pay's not in yet cause there was a change in the HR girl and urghhhhhhh. HELPZ?

A few other random pictures from my iphone itself, thus explains the quality. Camera's batteries are spoiling on me :( Cldn't charge them at all.


The skirt that Alethia baby got it for me at 12$?!?!? Dirt cheap.



Is it only me or did my bruise look big?!? Y said it was the smallest he'd ever seen though..


No comments:

Post a Comment