Sunday, August 14, 2011

SKYSCRAPER

I've been listening to this song recently, it's damn addictive?!?!?

 

Go listen k? <3 Hehe. anyway i know i've really not been updating this space but uh, I really cannot find any time leh. Just a short update here..

Am having mixed feelings about starting school soon cause i've been slacking off (as usual), but because it'll be with yiwen.. thus the looking-forward-to-school part of me is damn sexcited about it hahahaha. 

Need to dye my hair damn desperately cause the black roots are fucking ugly.. and i was trying to delay a few more months without anyone noticing (no $$$) but then this Y went to comment on it ytd :( Broke my heart hahahaha *punch his face. Yep, so i'm gna get Liese Hair Dye (4th time using) and dye it on my own in the morning, before heading over to Esther bb's place to get my hair cut after so many fucking months.. 




OKAY UPDATE LIAO, HEHE TOODLES.

No comments:

Post a Comment