Sunday, September 24, 2006

HELLO HELLO(:

went to redhill to eat my breakfast this morning.
and i had a convo with my daddi.

me : eh. daddi , yiwen's birthday coming soon lehs ^^
daddi : so ? look at me for what ?
me : share money lahs . you noe , not like you don noe her xD
daddi : what they bought for you last time ? =D
me : err . shoes ? o.O
daddi : then buy for her socks lahs XD

LOL . tell miie he's joking PLS. x)
LAME horhs he . never take his medicine . xD lols
that means if he buy for miie shorts for my birthday .
im gonna buy for him underwear ^^!
HAHAH ! anyways , i think i've grown to like chicken rice ):
MS ONG . come back and tell us the " things " about chicken rice PLS
XD haha . i don want to eat . so fatttttttening ):
BUT THEN . so delicious lahs +X ahaha .

went for tuition and the first thing teacher ask miie .

teacher : you didnt sleep well ytd did you ?
me : ): noo . i have panda eyes already ? >:(
teacher : YES . very obvious ! XD
turns to the class & said : well . we have a panda here TODAY !

WHAT THE ^$#@!&* !!
>:( humphs ! bad horhs . lols.
and i can proudly tell you my maths revision paper marks .
18/80 LOL XDDDDDDD
TELL MIIE IM DREAMING ALRIGHT .
lols. actually never write marks one.
then teacher ask who wants to noe their marks
so two guys & miie ^^ passed our papers to teacher .

teacher : sure your want to noe the marks ah . don be demoralise ok ^^
guys : cher , we want to face up to reality lahs(:

hahaha . damn cute horhs . OH MAN . i love my tuition teacher .
LOL(: like since when one horhs -.- ehehe
after tuition i went to buy honeydew red tea(:
and i made all my cousins fall for it XD
wells . not all . MOST OF THEM ^^ haha

went to my ah ma hse and started copying notes for maths .
WEETS ! and i finished ! CONGRATS TO MIIE PLS(: haha
did my history. and i realised that i really don understand ):
IM FAILING HISTORY PLS):
tomorrow staying back with meowlissa to study(:
we're GUAII(: unlike some XD hahaha !

went back home and on the journey back .
WHILE i was admiring the cars on the street .
i saw MANY OF THEM . MANY MANY of them ZOOMING back us

so i said : WAA . O.O eh , why they drive so fast ah ? what day today ?
daddi : SUNDAY ^^ .
me : i noe lahs X) but why they drive so fast . what occasion ?
daddi : no ahs . is we drive slow . XD cos going no petrol already ! LOL
( he LMAO-ED damn F.LONG CAN . xD ! )

OMG . TELL ME PLS .
THAT IM ACTUALLY NOT TALKING TO HIM >:(
LOL . he's ULTRA SOT today(:
lucky my tolerance level high(: lols.
else i would have bang my head on the wall .
complaining WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPEN TO MY DAD TODAY !?!
XDDDD HAAH !

goodbyes
smiles(:

i hate you(: for causing me PAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment