Monday, September 4, 2006

BACK FROM TUITION ! WHEEEE =D
haha . anyways . on sunday , my teacher ordered PIZZAS for our class .
LOL . nice nice(: esp . the hawaiian pizza & garlic bread . xD
and and . the curry chicken thingy tasted like shit =X
it caused miie to have stomachache for the whole day luh):
anyways. we had some jokes . but i've completely forgotten what is it . =XXX
told yoo i've got S.T.M . lols . xD
today's tuition .. BORING ! =D cos there was no jokes told .
haha. && I simply love honeydew red tea.
damn NICE(: go try it . xD i recommend that .
HAHAHA . =DD
ehehe. damn nice . long time since i drank that . xD
and i saw jerrold , claudia & benedict on the way to tuition
good luh . they get to go SHOPPPING ! i oso want ohkays .

xD hmm. lets see ..
--> i want to go dating with my darling JIALE
--> i have a date with my darling STRAWBERRY SISTER
--> i have a date with my dear LAOPO after her obs
--> i want to go on a date with his present
--> i want to go shopping with my darling cousins(:
--> i want to go watch movie ALONE(:
--> i want to SMACK HER(:
--> i want to go shopping with my DARLINGS ^^
--> i want to learn to save MONEY(:

so many things . omfg . all by this year(:
wheeeee . =D PLS RAIN MONEY FOR MIIE ALRIGHT(: ?
haha . fate fate fate . what IS fate ?
lols. & what IS backstab ?

GOODBYES
smiles(:
esp my darling counsellor(: alright ? xD

No comments:

Post a Comment