Wednesday, September 27, 2006

DARLINGS !

haha . HURRAY ! I BOUGHT A NEW SPECS YTD !
WEEETS ! YAYNESS pls XD ehehe .
i begged my mammy like how many fucking times(:
then she allow . then my daddi very kuku oso .
miie : mammy. nice anot ?
daddi : aiyo . you wear what oso not nice lahs . head so big !
!@!#@^&#!@! PLS . can I SMACK HIM ?
XD anyways . i DID smack him . HAHAHA .
who ask him say miie . nowadays , ppl really want to die fast man .
LOL . say alot of times oso . EESH ! =X ehehe
then on the way hoome , my mammy , sister and i debating with my daddi !
AND WE WON . YAY ! hahaha .
but the bad thing is . I CANT BUY ANY CLOTHES THIS MTH ):
SAD HORHS . NO CLOTHES = NO LIFE
lols. this is the kuku logic(: haha

anyways . today had both eng and chi paper 1
damn hard pls . XD
haha . i think im failing le lahs . lols
i suddenly like forget the format lorhs. +X
lala . FAIL lahs . haha . stayed back today to do chem .
then b4 that . meow , jiawen and i went to the canteen to eat .
and we talked about our silliest and scariest dreams !
HAHAHA . JIAWEN'S DREAM SO SILLY =XXX
ehehe . very KUKU horhs we all . XD ehe .
and i tell you. YOU CANT HURT ME(: lalala
then went back to class to do chem .
waa diao PLS . so many chapters .
I CAN DIE LAHS -.-
i don want take exams le lahs . +X lols
JUST KIDDING ^^
then meow and i went off first .
and we went wm , talked about stuffs too(:
haha . THANKS JIAWEN & MEOW for listening to me(:
HAHAHA . =D

BYE(:

i love you i love you i love you ^^

does this make a difference from I HATE YOU ?
o.O no i don see any ? do you ? haha .
its JUST MY POV(:

No comments:

Post a Comment