Friday, September 8, 2006

HELLO DARLINGS(:

my sister went for her backbone checkup today.
she HAD miie so worried can -.-
always don noe how to take care of herself -.-
i got so worried about
--> how her results would be .
--> how much would it cost if she need operation ( TOUCH WOOD ! )
--> how am my parents able to cope with finance
--> HOW IS my sister gonna take it
all these thoughts ran through my head OVER & OVER AGAIN
BUT luckily the doctor said it was QUITE mild . =D
but still must go back for check up which i don noe when lahs . xD
lols. lucky alright xD ehe.

anyways . I FINALLY WENT SHOPPING TODAY !
OMFG . XD so damn happy lahs . WHEEEEE .
my mammy was HAPPY for miie , my sister was HAPPY for miie too .
LOL. & i bought a shirt today . wahaha xD
i saw a CROWN T-SHIRT =DDDDDDDDDDDDD
damn nice. im AIMING FOR THAT.
HAHAHAHA . =D

ate sakae sushi too(: ehehe .
and I WANT A GREEN HAIRBAND PRETTY PLS(:
went to raffles , city hall & ORCHARD .
met my cousin at orchard & we ate famous amos !
weets . xD nice nice(:
and we went food republic to eat hokkien mee + CHICKEN WINGS
FATTENING ! LOL
but they were so tempting that my cousin & ii couldnt stand it XDDD
EHEHE .

I SAVED $27 already !
congrats miie alright(:
i've waited so long . & its like my EVER FIRST TIME I SAVED SO MUCH MONEY !
=DDDDDDDDDDD
im so proud of myself can xD ehehe .

came home FEELING SO TIRED & my legs are so sore now .
ehehe . then my daddi & mammy so funny(:

daddi : what did your buy home ? any dinner for miie ^^
clara : yupp , chicken wings , oyster egg & chicken rice
daddi : HAHA . so good buy for miie ah ? THANKS THEN(:
mammy : EHH EHH . NOBODY said it was for YOU* & smiles
daddi : what the ! then yoo buy for what ?
mammy : my money too much i like , cannot is it ? -.-

LOL . see that . even food they can oso can quarrel -.-
ARENT THEY PRO ? XDDD lols.
& i still cant settle my ipod thingy . -.-
TELL MIIE IM DEAD ALRIGHT ? IM TIRED MAN !

& & HAHAHA.
I REALISED I HAVE SO MANY LEE DONG WOOK PICTURES IN MY COMP.
PLS ! TELL MIIE IM DREAMING .
LOL =DDDDDD
HE IS SO CUTE .
AND AND . HYUN BIN OSO .
OMG . XDDDDDD
CUTE ALRIGHT ? XDDDDD
SUPERLY DUPERLY CUTE ! LOL
THEY'RE MY BOYS . =DDDD

GOODBYES
smiles .
*i'll be dreaming of my boys(: wheeeee

*I AM TIRED of listening to the both of YOUR* alright ?
say what yoo want . i'll TRY MY BEST to HACK CARE OK ?
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment