Friday, September 1, 2006

HELLO DEARIES ^^

today's the first day of a NEW month(:
haha. but its so sian can . -.-
woke up at 9 plus & painted my nails . XD
i am vain i admit . lols.
went online at 10 plus & talk to darling HEE(:
talked about stuffs & lala here & there .
I LOVE HER CAN ? =D
ehehe . then talk to my darling strawberry sister oso xD
actually could go out with her TODAY !
but my parents don allow . sickening . =X
anyways . I'LL STILL RMB OUR DATE .
only a few more weeks from now ^^ i can WAIT.
haha . watched naruto & final fantasy .
I LOVE THESE TWO PARTICULAR SHOWS ALOT .
&& of cos. BLEACH ^^ i wont forget . ehehe .

so sad luh): i only managed to save up to $15 now):
how how how ? im so dead lahs .
i must somehow cough out at least $40
guess i have to try to skip lunch already(:
haha . can help miie jian fei oso . XD im mad lahs .

*EXCUSE ME. can i ask like , since when was i arguing with you ?
i didnt even said i was going to argue , and all those things i've said .
those were the facts . be glad that i didnt say anymore things meaner than that .
i really had enough . don think i don noe that you backstab me .
I NOE ! its just that i believe you* can change .
and i didnt want to spoil our friendship .
change your attitude if you still want friends .
scold me , hate me . I DON CARE.
but ask yourself & people around you.
im sure , they'll agree that you HAVE CHANGED .


people often say " just be yourself & everything will be fine "
but problem is people like me ,
who doesnt even noe whats my true self .
how can i be MYSELF ?
i seriously don noe what am i thinking ?
true self .. have i been acting all this while ?
): can someone tell me whats called a true self ?


GOODBYES
*nth can ever change how MY HEART feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment