Monday, August 14, 2006

HELLO darlings(:

ehehe . was SUPERLY DUPERLY TIREDDDD .
cos i woke up at 5.30 AM to study historrrry :D
im such a guaii kia =X
YEAYEA(: hahah . ate maggi mee early in the morning xD
first time ohkays .. =X
AHH . im a sua gu lahs . =X ehehe
english compre suckkkks . ahhhhhh . i had no time to finish my summary .
DANG): im prepared to get a BIG ZERO for my english(:
fail fail fail !! dead meat . AND tomorrow's SCIENCE .
another BIG ZERO on my report book):
i really don noe what's ALL ABOUT SCIENCE can ?
and history was OHKAYS ~~ lahs . =X

we got back our maths test today.
I LOST LIKE THREE FCUKING MARKS):
thanks to carelessness):
ahhhh well . poa was VERY VERY TIRED .
i really feel like sleeping right then =X
then end of lesson , mr tan was like asking why i was looking so sad & troubled ?
i oso don noe ? WAS I ? o.O i was JUST TIRED(:

went to wm with my darlings. and we ate at KOUFU(:
heh heh . then we went walking around .
and i realised . wm suddenly seemed so small . so boring -.-
so we went library and read booooks(: HAHA .
i had my honeydew red tea again(:
mel's gonna be addicted SOOOON :D LOL
haha . and SCIENCE IS PURE BORING !! T.T

GOODBYES
you are my sunshine*(:
xD

those days where i could smile to sleep WERE OVER ..

No comments:

Post a Comment