Sunday, August 27, 2006

HELLLLLO DEARESTS(:

ehehe. NO TUITION FOR MIIE TODAY !!
wheeeeeee ~ LOL . my teacher was sick .
but then horhs . by the time they called .
i was already at kovan eating . -.- HAHA .
nvm. anyways . went heartland mall to shop .
and i bought final destination 3 & watched it in my ah ma hse .
GROSS CAN ? EEEWWW ~ i hope i don die THAT way =X ehehe .

then i read the book my dear peiyun took for miie . HORHS PEIYUN(:
hahaa . anyways . we're gonna have a party . YEAYEA(:
to celebrate TEACHERS' DAY !! lols.
cant wait . ehehe . then i HAVE TO SPEND MONEY AGAIN .
DAMN . why cant i save money in peace huh ? ):
nvm . i shall see what i can do ? like . borrow money from my parents ?
LOL . can horhs . xD

there's gonna be another HUGE ENORMOUS F&N TEST on tuesday ):
sad horhs . so stressfulllll ~ IM SO DEAD NEXT YEAR):
stress stress & stress . what more can this get to ? lols
anyways . im on my way to recovery ~ !! HAHA
thanks so much for my dear friends & cousins who are by my side ALWAYS(:
thanks alot. LOVE YA ALL ALWAYS :DDDD

GOODBYES
smiles(:

*sooon . i tell yoo. VERY SOON. yoo will be outta my mind(:
be glad that i chose to do that :DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment