Sunday, August 13, 2006


ALOHA darlings(:

haha. im in a super duper nice mood today(:
lols. anyways . i went to my ah ma hse today .
after my tuition. and she started talking bout my younger days ..
aww . haha . she said i used to drink a bottle of milk for 2 whole hours(:
HAHA . i was really LMAO-ING . XD
eheheh . i didnt noe i hated milk so much last time
but i DO hate milk now . =X lols.

and and I LOST MY LON paper .
can anyone save miie): ?
sad lahs . im dead tomorrow already .
why cant they put history first .
instead of english -.-
im sure EVERYONE will be grateful :D
AHHHH . -.- I AM so so so dead can .
i haven even touch a tiini wiini bit on LON .
tell miie .. can i die): ?

anyways . i think my sister & i are REALLY fated .
:D as in REALLY(: haha . cos just now while revising my hist .
i was listening to fa ru xue . & guess what . she's listening to that too(:
then on the way home . i was like to " wo hai shi yi ran ai ni "
HAHA . and she WAS listening to it too luh . xD
fate right . LOL(:


to me , every min , every second becomes a memory
wherever i go , whatever i do
i WILL be reminded of you
there must be THOUSANDS of memories
about you & me
memories , that would never be forgotten
even after i leave this world(:

( psst. DON assume im talking bout you you OR you ohkays(: haha )

GOODBYES
smile darlings :D

No comments:

Post a Comment