Saturday, August 19, 2006

ALOHA darlings(:

lalalas ~ im eating my MOCHI LYCHEE ICE-CREAM now(:
hahaha . damn nice . im so addicted to it already .
gonna ask my mammy to buy miie MORE MORE OF THEM(:
lols. had a freaking damn headache early this morning):
that i had to lie in bed till afternoooooon):

ahh well . going to my cousin's bbq later .
CHICKEN WINGS ~ !! HERE I COME ~ XP
ahaha . & i realised that im short of clothes !! AHHHH
esp shorts & shirts !! die man. im going to save MONEY MONEY(:
and ONE DAY . i shall go shoppping with my DARLINGS alright ? xD
haha . and i shall oso pray VERY HARD that my results can satisifed my parents(:
lalalas ~ else i wont be able to go out): pray for miie too ohkays :D LOL

ohh ohh . im eyeing a phone now . N73 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SO NICE :D hahahahaah . but its $700 plus -.-"
i need to SAVE MONEY AGAIN): haha .
i need some MOTIVATION(: someone MOTIVATE miie to save money can :D
i'll be SO GRATEFUL TO YOO(: ehehehe .

GOODBYES
smiles(:

*how nice if you* were here now .. to share the joy(:

No comments:

Post a Comment