Saturday, August 12, 2006


ALOHA everyone(:

DANG. quarrelled with my mammy early in the morning.
-.- what a day to begin with . damn . =X
anyways . i had like 3 BOWLS of pig livers + the soup .
HAHA . nice ohkays(: it has been one of my fav since young :D
lalalas ~ and wanted to study history .
but i couldnt figure out WHERE IN THE HELL has my book gone.
): nvm . im not fated to study YET(: haha .
watched winx club with my sis(: LOL .
( im childish i noe(: __ ) haha .
and i realised . i get distracted VERY VERY EASILY =X
one moment im doing my maths . another moment .
i'll be watching tv :D ehehe .

OHH LOOK LOOK .

WE BELONG TOGETHER (:

I didnt mean it when I said I didnt love you so.
I should have held on tight
I never should have let you go
I didnt know nothing
I was stupid; I was foolish
I was lying to myself
I couldnt have been fathomed
I could ever be without your love
Never imagine I will be sitting
Here by myself
Guess I didnt know you
Guess I didnt know me
But I thought I knew everything
I never felt

When you left, I lost a part of me
Its still so hard to believe
Come back baby; please
Cause we belong together (:


isnt it nice(: heh heh . kope from somewhere .. :D

GOODBYES
smiles(:

No comments:

Post a Comment