Saturday, July 29, 2006

HELLO HELLO(:

ehehe . i had mac breakfast for this morning.
and steamboat for dinner . LOLS =D
yesyes(: ( someone jealous arh =X ) lols.
anyways . today i talked to him again(:
i said i would forget him RIGHTS !! =D
well . his comp sot sot one .
but cant blame lahs horhs .
LIKE PIG* LIKE COMP(:
hahaha . =X

my younger cousin's coming my hse stay today .
and we went to fetch her at kovan . ( DAMN . I HATE KOVAN): )
lols. then my mammy & aunt decided to go eat steamboat at marina .
ohh . btw . my mammy ACCIDENTALLY called him today .
cos she wanted to call my cousin . then end up calling him
ans she only told miie after he called back . LOLS xD
cute huh my mammy. =X lols.
anyways . i msged him & apologised(:
im so nice(: lalalas ~

and and . we sat a bus to that place.
so i told my cousin . we ma chiam sit school bus like that .
HAHA xD then when we reached there horhs .
THERE WERE SIMPLY LOTS OF DELICIOUS FOOD THAT HAD MIIE DROOLING(:
lols. so we quickly settled on a place . and i chiong to get the food =D

but NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER.
the food tasted quite horrible =X OOPS .
maybe it was becos my cousin cooked them .
xD but but . it wasnt as nice as i thot it would be .
lols. AND GUESS WHAT .
that pig told miie he's oso eaating steamboat at marina.
but i thot marina HAD SO MANY STEAMBOAT RESTAURANTS RIGHT(:
in the end . when i went to take my second round.
i saw lixian, xian qiang and gary . -.-
they didnt saw miie btw . HEH HEH .
BUT i think jinghan saw miie :S
i was SUPERLY paiseh luh =X
i wish i was dead at that time . -.-
lols. never mind lahs like this .
MY SIS KEPT SUANING MIIE .
and she keep looking at them . EHHHHHHHHH . =X
haha . i think i scared xianqiang . =X EHEHE
by the look on his face . lols.


GOODBYES
smile like nobody cares(:
lalalas ~

No comments:

Post a Comment