Saturday, July 1, 2006

EHE . SURPRISE . (:

EHE . HELLO people (:

ytd my daddi . came into the room and whispered smth.
noe what ? he apologised for accusing miie . (:
SEE. told him i didnt take . bleahs .
he even offered to buy miie a IPOD . =D
ahas . so happy . lalalas~

i realised i felt so heartbroken when i saw that.
WHY ? im surprised by the reaction too. ):
DUMB DUMB DUMB.
i can never noe what im thinking myself.
whatever. he said he needed time to get over things first.
like i don need . get this clear first .
its not that i don love him anymore.
its just that. i have no other ways to improve our relationship.
and i lack confidence.
I TOLD YOO IM DUMB. ):

anyways. going out with my aunt later.
she's flying off to china tomorrow.
coming back only in october . ): i'll miss her so so much .

btw. i haven finished my coursework . =X
ahas . shall start on monday. NO SCHOOL . =D
lols. can play my sims 2 oso . [ the gal's pregnant (: ]

sorriie peiyun . cant pei yoo celebrate your birthday on friday .
terribly sorriie . my mammy jiu shi don allow.
well. nvm. i shall still get yoo your angsana . (: haas.

i need to bathe now . =D
GOODBYES people.
smile . (:

No comments:

Post a Comment