Sunday, July 2, 2006

FRIENDS AGAIN (:

HELLO people. (:

well. we're friends again .
probably thanks to my ever-wonderful JIE.(:
ahas . we decided to start ALL OVER AGAIN .
isnt that great ? lols.

anyways. went to the teahouse to eat tim sum with my cousins and aunts ytd.
so ex ohkays. a few dishes horhs . $104.50
o.O" OMG rights. but the quality was good. (:
and my tongue was weird ytd.
all sorts of weird weird taste like forever in my mouth :S

iLOVEhee can ? she's so HEE-ING. laughs all the time.
even when she's not happy.
tell miie if anything's troubling yoo ohkays . =D

then i slept like 2 plus 3 ytd night. then morning 8 plus wake up. -.-"
so so tired luh. =X my mammy was pek cek with miie this morning
cos i took half and hr to wake up .
and i slept during tuition . AWHILE ONLY . (:
and and. on my way home. i slept while i stood up in the mrt. =X
EHEHE . *blush.

NVM . (: then i came home and found my daddi doing somth secretly.
guess what . HE WENT YOUTUBE .
EHEHEHEHE . he's funny lahs.
then i told him said he not bad . still noe youtube.
he laughed like siao . haas . cute =D

gotta rush my coursework AGAIN . =X
lols. GOODBYES people.
smile . (: loveya.

No comments:

Post a Comment