Monday, July 3, 2006

CREEPY MORNING(:

HELLO HELLO people (:

omg. ytd night was super creepy.
almost made my heart stopped.
ytd i was watching jie da huan xi with my mammy.
it ended at 12.30am so we went to sleep after that
a few minutes later. someone knocked on the door.
but i thot it was people upstairs knocking.
so i just hack care it.
but then the knocking didnt stop. few mins later . knocked again
at this time. my heart was beating SO FAST.
that i thot i would go crazy. =D
then i woke my mammy up and asked her open.
but she said she didnt hear anything, so she went back to sleep.
thenn i ALMOST slept. the knocking came back.
this time my mammy heard it . and she went to open the door.
when she opened the door. i thot i saw light in my daddi's room.
so i asked her who. she said NOBODY. O.O"
then we went back to sleep again.
but, i started to imagine things and heart beating SO SO SO fast luh.
THEN. it came back.
so my mammy was abit pek cek. she quickly on the lights and opened the door.
and guess what . o.O she saw my daddi walking back to his room
SO IT WAS MY DAD AFTERRALL.
and my mammy scolded my daddi for walking us all up.
cos he wanted my mammy to wake him up at 7am. -.-"
so STOOT rights. GRR. ehehe . then i woke at 10 plus today . HEH.

then just now. i was using the comp until half way.
SUDDENLY there's this BEE or some sort of BLACK AND RED flying insect.
it flew striaght at miie and i could hear the buzzing sound.
miie and my sis quickly chiong to the kitchen and lock oursleves there. =X
EHEHE. until i really got no choice but to go upstairs to take a look
but the insect was gone already. HENG arh . =X

then i talked to peiyun and she reminded miie of our PRIMARY SCHOOL DAYS. (:
EHE. and we talked and talked until her cousin came. lols.
iLOVEher can ? ehe . we are the ones NOT INVISIBLE right peiyun . (: HEH
















[ ARENT THEY CUTE (: ]

GOODBYES people.
smile . (:


No comments:

Post a Comment