Wednesday, May 11, 2011

TREASURE AND CHERISH

Here's a video for you guys, but be warned. Viewer's discretion advised.


It really v heartbreaking, i mean the part where he mentioned smth like he didn't mind living just like that (faceless) but because he didn't want to forsake his daughter, thus the face transplant :((((( I super felt like crying right after he said that.. Afterwhich they brought his daughter over, the first time they'll see each other since his face transplant and that reunion was so difficult to watch :( I mean, it's v heartwarming but v heartbreaking at the same time.. You need to watch it to understand how i feel though..

Credits: Good Morning America

Remember to treasure ALL of your loved ones okeh okeh okeh?!? Tell you smth okay, i love my grandma alot alot alot! Like more than my own parents y'all know/? She's like my soft spot...

ANYWAY..

Hehe. Okay so yup! Worked w/ Huizhen ytd @Bugis! So fun leeeeeh, hehe. I'm doing better @the swirling part but i'll still like have random panic attacks which is totally not helping me, AT ALL.

Today was w/ Jeralyn @BB and it was awesome as well ^^ Haha, she's so nice and while i tried cutting up the fruits, I TOTALLY FAIL. FAIL MAX. Really, can't stand myself as well. Wlao, can't believe i can't cut fruits well. Mad annoyed. Nvm, tmr i'll be over @Bugis for the whole day so i'll practice! Hahahaha, come visit me if you're free too! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment