Friday, May 6, 2011

GLOBAL KITCHEN @PAN PACIFIC HOTEL PART ONE

Have been pretty busy, though i don't know what i'm busy with.. I just feel like i'm v busy. Hahahaha. What nonsense right i know! This weekend's Mother's Day alr! Have y'all decided on what to get for your mum?! Or are y'all planning to treat her to a sumptuous feast like i am planning to.. hehe :D

Anyway, my whole family went to Pan Pacific Hotel for the buffet cause my cousin's celebrating his birthday there and my uncle treated ALL of us. <3 Nothing much to say, just that my sist&i really camwhore max. Don't puke kay? You'll hurt my feelings :P




















OKAY I KNOW THE PICTS ARE ALL JUMBLED UP I PROMISE PART 2 WON'T BE LIKE THIS. I'm running late for work alr, hehe! Wait for my part 2 okie dokie? <3

No comments:

Post a Comment