Saturday, May 7, 2011

GLOBAL KITCHEN @PAN PACIFIC HOTEL PART TWO


Alright, am here to continue where i left off ytd. Anyway my life's been pretty boring because i've been working and there's nth much to blog about when i'm at work so yeah.. Haha. Peiyun was so sweet ytd cause she accompanied me for 2hrs during work ^^ Time passed so fast and we were just like talking about anything and everything. Met her for KFC lunch before that. Met Gf after work and she accompanied me while waiting for the bus, hehe why are my friends so sweet?!?

BTW. I CAN'T STOP MY KFC CRAVINGS!!!! Have i told y'all?!? It sucks la, i'm always craving for it! I woke up ytd morning and immediately went on to KFC.com and wtfzx i got even more hungrier.. Anyway, enough of it.











































No comments:

Post a Comment