Sunday, May 22, 2011

BYEBYE MOOLAH $$$

WHY AM I SUCHA SHOPAHOLIC?!?!?! I cannot believe i'd actually spent $100+++ in a few days omg what's happening?!? I'm like due to receive 5parcels this week wtfff. 3shorts + 2 tops?!? Control cherie control manzx! :( My hard earned money all gone wah fml. Anyway, i worked w/ Shuwen ytd and she reminded me of Joanne! Aww, quick be back from Taiwan so we can work again! <3 Hehe. And surprisingly, Shuwen studies in NYP too! <3 Wahahahaha, we love loklok!!!! Anyway, i'm gonna collect my contacts later, hehe. Hope it'll be good to my eyes <3 Will show you guys later on if i can ^^ Working w/ Jennica later, yaaaaay my baby!








Sorry if i'm spamming picts only in frolick, but because i haven't been going out much 'cept for wrking so well :) Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment