Sunday, March 13, 2011

SENSE OF ACHIEVEMENT :)

DID Y'ALL SEE THE AWEEEEESUMZ COLOURFUL "ROSESXPUCK" TITLE UP THERE?!?!

Wahahahahahahahahaha! Look @my blog title, awesumzx noottttzzzz! I did it all by myself leh, albeit with the help of photshop tutorials but I am so awesomeeeeeee hahahahaha. Made me love my blog even more!! hehe.

Currently blogging from my mum's iPhone 4!!! Yep that's right, she got herself an iPhone 4 after she lost her LG phone in compass. What a good bargain. Hehe, maybe i shld lose my 3GS when iPhone 5 is out, wahahaha. Okayzx I kid.

Anyway, we went out ytd to cel wy's birthday @sembawang's bottletree park and had zhe char! Had fun slacking ard @diff places (upper/lower seletar and some changi place); and even more fun with wy's dslr!!! Wlao it's srsly freaking addictive!!!! Made me wanna get one for myselfz but hurrrr, so expensive! :( visited some VIPs after that and homed! :) will blog more when wy uploads the picts, show y'all my awesumz photography skills hehe!


Today marks the first day of the 3weeks that you'll be gone, have 'fun' in India. I know it'll definitely feel abit weird because there ain't gonna be any texts from you in these 3weeks, but yep you'll be fine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment