Sunday, March 27, 2011

RANDOM

HMMMMMMM...MMMMMMMMM. Currently watching WGM, in case you don't know.. it's "We Got Married" - Nickhun and Victoria :) Awesommeeeeeee max. Watched from ep 8 to 20 today wahahaha so proud of myself. You guys shld watch it, srsly. It's mad awesome. Anyway, i realised i've about 100 - 200++ picts from Korea and.. I AM SO LAZY TO EDIT THEM :( I see how tmr okeh? Don't know if i shld change my dental appt to some other day because i have an ulcer nao. Will my orthodontist get disgusted by it!?!? Uhhhhhh, and erm.. I'm currently pending for this retail job in The Cathay :) Not too sure whether i'm in though, pay's not v good but it beats slacking at home and not earning any moolah. Mum's mad angry cause my bank account really cmi onez hahaha. Okay i typed alot alr, don't even know if you guys are reading but yeah, alittle bit of picts up next post okeh? Promised! :) See y'all soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment