Friday, March 18, 2011

PRAY FOR THEM..

When you see this post, it'll probably be my 2nd or 3rd day in Korea hehe. I don't really know how to count, i don't even know when i'm coming back but yeah who cares i'm only going there for shoppppping. Have i expressed how much i want to go shopping/! The only thing that i'm looking forward the most is the shopping there!!! CAN'T.WAIT.TO.GO.SHOPPINGGGGGG. And py just posted in my wall, and she reminded me that i'll be breathing the same air as Yunho! And Taemin! And all my favourite boys! WAHAHAHAHA. So damn excited naooooozx :D Anyway, i am starting to miss you alr :( So weird without your texts..

Anyway i saw these picts just now in Yahoo News, my heart sank so much upon viewing them. It's really devastating to the max :( Please pray for Japan, will y'all? The situation there is really v v v bad right nao, I hope they'll be able to get back up tgt! And all countries unite! Hehe.


Look @the mess that th earthquake had caused! :((((( Wlao really v depressing to look @these picts, furthermore i saw like 100++ picts of them sighhhhh. Why must their life be so bad :( Let's all just hope for their safety okeh?!?! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment