Tuesday, March 1, 2011

NEW HAIR COLOURZX

LIESE LIESE LIESE LIESE
The first time i used Sweet Pink, with the second time using Ash Brown.



It's alr my 3rd time using Liese and this time i used "Platinum Beige"!!! <3


(Credits: Google?!?)

DRUM ROLLSSSSSSS.. 

DARUMMMMMMMMM
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



TA-DAHHHHHHH.





So yep! Gwen came this afternoon and helped me with the Liese hair dye - Platinum Beige. Nice nice nice nice?!?! Okay i know it's just like the normal brown and not some.. platinum beige in colour!? But i think the colour will fade as time passes and the 'real' colour will be here hehe, i'm waiting for youuuuuu ~ Hahaha. I'll take some pictures soon and let ya'll see the colour in some nicer environment kay, cause the webcam cannot really capture the real colour :(

Anyway, Gwen totally made me a happy girl! She helped me dyed my hair, washed my hair, shampoo-ed my hair, do treatment for my hair and even brought a shower cap for me! (Yeah i know i know, i don't use shower cap whatz!) I totally feel soooooo pampered, and everything is just free of charge woohoo!!! :D

Okay i love her, hehe thanks mum! <3 LOL. She even cooked for my sist&I knowzx!?! Hahahaha, awesome time today! Will blog about the others, another time kay; sleeping timeeeeeee!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment