Friday, August 27, 2010

FAST FORWARD TIME PLEASEEEE

Righhhht, it's me and my iPhone time alone again :D I haven't been touching my laptop for close to a week! I'm so amazing right, hahaha! 

Time passes so quickly when I'm just randomly using my iPhone to check my mails; to do a little while of online shopping; to read some blogs etc. Can't stand it! Then when I'm trying to memorize, time goes like 0.1 0.2 0.3 ... 1.0 second. Seriously?! 

Okay enough of my irritating rants! I can't wait for exams to end I've alr planned out my weekends! Friday will be dinner&chilling w/ the same old cheers team at Scape (I've fallen majorly in love with this place!)

Saturday will be out with Meow&co; Ootoya for dinner! Hahahahahaha awesome right! We're gonna queue there earlier and get our butts down sooner! See my after-examinations activities are so fun!!! What about now.. Damn! 

Okay I need to go back and study alr, see half an hr has passed while I was penning down my thoughts here, major SIGH! Lol, good luck and all the best to those who're taking your exams kay! Love you kiss you! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment