Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Compiled Birthdays

Haha, I know I've been playing the disappearing act card but yeah I'll try to update this space as often as I can :)
Anywayz, I'm going for threading at Little India later but it's freaking raining cats and dogs now, with the wind howling like mad! I don't wanna get blown awaaaaay. Might be visiting Darren later on as well :) Get well soon!


(I kept looking back at our past conversations and it makes me wonder what actually went wrong. Perhaps you can enlighten me?)

EDITS

I've decided to do up a post w/ pictures, like superrrr overdue-d ones hahaha. 

Taken v long time ago when Chen Lu&I decided to buy clothes tgt from BHG 
Lame i know but cute what hor! Hahaha.

Meow's Birthday@MOF :)


PEIYUN'S BIRTHDAY :)
(Bumped into Chew Xinyi!!! I miss that girl<3)
 


AIHUA'S BIRTHDAY :)
Tsk, i have no idea what happened to the picture for M&I! >:( 


DINNER@ OOTOYA :)


The food is too good i had to enlarge it to the largest to make you all salivate hehe :P

Anywayz, jokes aside. The food is really daaaamn good i swear w/ whatever i have it's damn good you have to try it okay! :D I'mma going back there someday this week i wanna bring ALL my friends there hahahaha.
Wednesday's the Class Chalet, i can't wait! :D I'll take pictures, i try. No guarantees but yeah i'll try hahaha! Okay toodles! LOVE YOU KISS YOU :*

No comments:

Post a Comment