Thursday, August 12, 2010

EAT AND EAT + RANDOM PEEKTURES

I realised i haven't post up the pictures where Qiaojuan sis brought me to Illuma's Chef Daniel's Kitchen. Awesomest awesome food really! Comparable to Ootoya, but this is more of a western cuisine :D

Don't be fool by this green-ish disgusting pasta here. IT'S AWESOME. ONE OF THE BEST PASTA I'VE EVER TASTED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE, REALLY. It's super nice you should try it!

Likewise, don't be fooled by this pretty looking dessert cause it's one of the most urgh kind of dessert ever! Qiaojuan sis&I barely ate a quarter of the brownie!


Yup, so my family and I brought our grandma to the CSC's Thai Restaurant - SouthBank. It's the best thai restaurant that serves the best food, period. I will never (& I don't think i will ever) find such good food in a restaurant! We practically ate the same dishes everytime we go there :D But anywayz, no pictures of the food items because it's something like er, you know the normal Egg with Onion blah blah, zhe char you call those? Yup, but it's 1000000000000000000000000 x nicer, swear with whatver i have. Hahahaha. (Later not nice!) LOL.


I swear my sister is a camwhore, HAHAHAHA. She's the one who keep insisting we take a picture and we ended up w/ 4. LOLOL. Okay no big deal ~ But anywayz, she is. :P


Pardon my cui face, hahahaha. I super lazy to wear contacts so yeah i know i look funny EVERYONE tells me that lol!


I think i look skinny in that picture, but really i'm not! Sigh i wish i could really be that skinny i need to diet diet diet can't stop eating just back from BBQ+chalet confirm gain 5kg!

OKAY I LOVE YOU KISS YOU~

No comments:

Post a Comment