Friday, August 27, 2010

2nd POST OF THE DAY!

Damn! I just couldn't let go off my iPhone and yeah as usual, I went back to read my older posts; which wasted 2freaking hours :( I seriously lack discipline lol.

Anyway, I've decided to put up an archive so now you guys can get to read them and laugh at the way I type, haha! (Go ahead and laugh out loud okay, tsk :P) I hesitated for a v looong time because I was being such a bitch when I was young. Lol! This is alr my 900++ post! Hahaha, I've been blogging since I was 15, amazing how I managed to still get that omg I want to blog about this! feeling, even after these 4years. Read my oldest posts and you'll know what I mean.

And I realized that the older I am, the more conservative I get too! Hahaha, like rubbish only but really. I used to blog about every single thing that happened to me in a day (which explains the bitchiness and the annoying way I type) Now I limit stuffs that I write in my blog alr. Could be because I've alr seen the ugly side of life, and that the Internet is not as safe as you guys think.

Greeeeat, it's 1020PM now and I freaking only studied one chpt today. :( Sigh discipline discipline! Okay let me try to save myself and go memorize a few more chpts before I head to bed hahaha! Goodnight darlings :D

1 comment:

  1. Which is whyyyyyyyyyy, private-ing a blog is awesome! I never have to really worry about what I write in there :) Haha! & btw, I amuse myself so much whenever I read back on my old posts. They're hilarious and I love the way I use to write! :D Uhmmm.

    ReplyDelete