Friday, February 20, 2009


YAY YAY YAY x a million!

Omgomg you don't know how happy i was today!
What made me even happier was ..

THE STATISTICS PAPER WAS RATHER EASY-PEASY!!!
Isn't that GOOD NEWS?

Ok maybe not for you, BUT FOR ME IT IS K!
:):):)

Anyway, Sakura buffet for dinner.
Sigh, when will money drop from the sky?

But we had alot of food! Like sushi(s) ..
er, chinese cuisine stuffs la. :D

Ok anyway, i promised pictures right ........
BUT i seriously cannot rmb any pictures to post.
Ok maybe DBSK but urgh, i really forgot :x
Ok, give me some more time. Loool..

So i think i've like more than 300+ pictures of DBSK in my hp.
Ah, so shy! Lol. Ok i was just kidding.. about the shy-ing part k!
I don't know what to crap already! I'm so tired now.
I'm gonna sleep till evening tmr! LOL. Ok no afternoon!

Tmr will continue! :)
BYEBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment