Monday, February 9, 2009

An apple a day keeps the doctor away


Yay, Day 1 of eating apples for breakfast & lunch = Successful!
So happy. But it took alot, and i meant ALOT,
of self-discipline from me to stop walking over to the fridge k!
Haha. Argh, if today wasn't the 15th of cny, i would have apples for dinner too!


Heading down to zing's hse to study tmr!
Wanted to study statistics but zing's better in econs.
So, i think i should bring econs down to her house.
Yilin's coming over too! :)
Was supposedly going over to her house on Wed.
But she's having music lessons, soo yea, that spells tmr :)

I really want to slim down by at least 2kg by the end of this week k!
& I lost 1kg since last week! :) Yay :)
've been so sad about my weight since i gained it. So, please pardon me :)

COPYING NOTES FOR MARKETING AGAIN :O

BYEBYE! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment