Thursday, February 26, 2009

Gwahahahahaha!
I am so pro i solved the credits problem.
Ok whatever :)

The 'Music' section will be back soon.
Well, as long as i finish arranging my playlist. Lol.

In the meantime, i'll like to post another MV up :)
I know it'd been out since forever but i like it so i will post it up !



It's by Seung Ri. Titled Strong Baby :)

Tomorrow's finally the class gathering day!
Although it's like only 10 of us, but that's still a gathering k!
I miss having fun around them!
Meeting wy&kl for movie earlier. Slumpdog Millionaire.

Oh anyway! Met up with Girlfriend for lunch today!
We shared Curry Chicken. Woo ~ Jealous? :P
Was raining cats and dogs so we were half drenched when we reached my house.
Watched DBSK movies. Yay! :D:D:D
I like to influence people to like them! :):)

Hot? Handsome? *Giggles
Ok i know
already!

See you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment