Friday, February 6, 2009


Later if i have the time i will post up peektures k! :)
Today WAS the last day of school with BG0807!!!!
I really really from the bottom of my heart love this class!
Although we're not really that united ..
But hey at least classmates are nice people! :)
Where to find so nice classmates, you tell me WHERE?

Lol. I brought camera today :):)
I wanted memories you know .. I wanted a class photo ..
But i guess forget it. It's kinda hard & i didn't inform them beforehand.
But i caught them group by group. So it's still alright! :)

Statistics ICA 2/3 i got 19.5/25! :)
Good or bad, you decide. But i thought it was quite ok. :D
Today's effw lesson only 5people attend & that includes me of course!!! :D
So poor thing the teacher :( She didn't want to take photos. Lol!

Bought snacks and chatted in Mac with chewyl,carol&zing.
Walked to mrt together & trained back with zing.
&& we were in a train that were full of elderly men coughing.
& so we changed seats to the next cabin cause there were 2seats available.
Suddenly this old man came over, waved his newspaper at us, smiled & alighted.
Wtf right. Lol! I looked at zing & were freaked out.

Met sis @westmall, took umbrella from her.
& i realised got some people following me :/
吓到我屁骨尿流k!
Walked like lightning and homed! :)

*Dad&Mum quarrelled again! Sighs.
When will they stop, seriously ..



BYE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment