Tuesday, October 31, 2006

i have a WISH(:
that is .. to walk hand in hand together with my future boyfriend ,
down the pond in VIVO(:
so romantic luh .
SO NICE ^^ haha .

HELLO !

anyways . meow didnt come school today .
the whole day was quite boring though .
went with peiyun to library and read storybooks
till meow came . XD haha .
came my hse and we slack till my sis's tutor came and off we go to BUGIS ^^
lols. went to drink the bubble tea .
meow drank choco milk tea & i drank honey milk tea XD
ehe ! then it was like THIS boring luh .
so we went some secret place HORHS meow ! +D
and we played & walked & sat like nobody's business .
we even drown our sorrows there .
HAH ! MEOW ! I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE AFTER THIS TRIP !
cos im really glad you stood by my side even after things happened .
THANKS ! =D anyways . we lala here & there.
and finally decided to go home .
how much i wish time will just stop there .
for meow & i to continue talking XD
I LOVE YOU ! =D

BYE(:
i hate you becos i LOVE you(:
baby , lets walk hand in hand together, along the sea side(:

No comments:

Post a Comment