Sunday, October 15, 2006

ALOHA DARLINGS !

haha . today's tuition quite fun you noe .
QUITE ^^ haha . cos we only studied for an hr .
and the rest of the time we were playing guessing games .
LOL . ms tan damn cute pls .
in order to make us guess a word or smth.
she did it with actions . XD so you can imagine , if she wanted us to guess an animal .
for eg , rabbit . she'll have to hop around the classrooooom XDDD
LOL . =XX ehe . aint she cute ? =D

anyways . went to my ah ma hse . and i could vivdly rmb .
a week ago . i was still chionging my history .
and a week before that .. i was chionging my .. whatever sub i was taking on mon .
=DD lols . and here i am now . finding ways to entertain myself .
i feel so silly nowadays . believing in ppl whom im not supposed to .
and suspecting ppl whom again , im not supposed to .
WHATEVER ^^ haha .

OH , and i wanted to watch PRINCESS HOURS X)
but the vcd player doesnt support DVD ! AHHH !
SO DUMB PLS . ): made miie so bored the whole time .
and and .

I LOVE KIM JUNG HOON !
hahahaa . he's like THIS cute pls ! =DDD

BYE(:
i'll be dreaming of you everytime i close my eyes to sleep.
you were the one who gave me a brand new life ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment