Monday, October 23, 2006

HELLLLLO !

ehe . CONGRATS ME ! =D
audition lvl 6 already . xD lols.
anyways . YAY ! ytd was the last day for tuition !
WEEETS ! =DDD but i feel asleep . =X lols.
simply too tired . i must sleep early next time(: hahah.

Y LOVE YOU PROMISED
if i can only see , that your love for me is not forever
then i'll always be free , from this chains of love you bind me to .
oh baby baby pls ,
wont you save your kisses for another , cos i wont be a fool .
for the love you promised but wont deliver .
im just a simple girl who is hooked to your sweet charm ,
but the love you promised will never be here in my arms.
oh baby baby pls ,
wont you leave me all alone now honey .
here's my one last kiss .
if you cant make up your mind now its goodbye.
im just a simple girl who is hooked to your sweet charm ,
but the love you promised will never be here in my arms .



ANYWAYS . JIAWEN , MEOW & PRIS will be coming my hse .
YAY ! haha . i've been super duper bored all this days . xD
im so glad to have their company . WEEEE ! =D
and that kuku meow ah . DON LATE OK ? XD
hahaha . ok . im going to bathe sooon(:

BYE(:
with you around , everyday is a new beginning for me(:

in this world , there cant be only one path .
same , there cant only be one story(:

No comments:

Post a Comment