Monday, October 30, 2006

HELLLO !

haha . my relatives helped miie celebrate birthday ytd(:
lols. and my aunt made for miie a cake . SWEETIE ! =D
ehe . and and , i received this cute little angelic necklace ^^
HAHAHAH . so nice pls ! XD
& & i simply LOVE the mickey mouse shirt i've received too !
WAA ! =D hahaha .
and i had NO TUITION FROM YTD ONWARDS !
WEEEEE ! cos rest ! =X HAHAH . teachers oso need rest marhs .
STUDENTS OSO NEED ^^ LOL .

my sweet peiyun msged miie at 12 to wish my HAPPY BIRTHDAY !
SUCH A SWEETIE ! haha . i wanted to hug her de . XD LOL
and and i oso want to HUG MEOW , AH LEI & AIHUA !
thanks alot for the presents(:
and MANY MANY THANKS to GAY ! & KENho .
hahahhaa . GAY so sweet luh .
shower miie with LOTS & LOTS of sweeeeeets ! =D

HELLO FAKER ! i want to punch you pls(:
i will try to treat you normally
i will try not to be pissed off by you.
BUT , i WILL try .
cos AFTERRALL , you're such a faker ^^

and YAY ! im going out with my KUKU + YIWEN darlings tomorrow ^^
cant wait ! WEEE ! =D
YAY ! i simply love you all so so much XD
shall show your the pictures ^^
THE SHIRT ! =D mickey !



the cake my WONDERFUL aunt baked for miie(:
that ANGELIC necklace ^^


the toy that GAY give miie ^^ THANKS ! look like her horhs +X


the MINNIE hp pouch my sweetie peiyun gave ^^ LOVE YOU ! =D



SAY HELLO ! TO MINNIE ! =D BY KENho . THANK you !



the CARDS ! CUTE huh ! +D my loves ^^



EVERYTHING TAKEN TOGETHER ! ^^ thanks everyone .
& oh , the mickey's by him oso. X) thank you thank you ! +D




BYE(:
THANK you everyone who wished miie ^^
I LOVE YOU ! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment