Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Sister's birthday 2012 #1

Sister celebrated her birthday yesterday and today, at both our uncle and grandma's house! Hahahaha, lucky girl. Hello sister~~~ 17 years old alr, pls be more clean and tidy (if you wna borrow my clothes, lol) and of course, stay pretty forever. Don't ever be affected by your shape/size of your body because like I have always said, you have what it takes to be a model~ And everyone is beautiful in their own ways. I love you and don't ever let the society's standards take over you. Be more confident because confidence is one of the most attractive points! <3 Anyhow, i'm just gna post the pictures taken yesterday! :)

Cousins~~~ Thankful for these great people in my life.

Mummy, Daddy, Sister <3

#ootd 







Silly girl cried when cousins gave her the balloons because she claimed that "No one gave me balloons for my birthday before T.T" HAHAHAHA. Okay can, that was cute. Shall make it a point to give her every birthday then haha!

I'm really grateful that I have such an understanding sister. I know it's really hard to get along with me sometimes because i tend to be rather demanding and stuff, but know that deep down (no matter what you do/how annoying you get) i'll still love you forever and ever <3

No comments:

Post a Comment