Wednesday, September 19, 2012

DIARY #1/INSTAGRAM #8

It has been one month and five days since i last posted a post! Have either been busy working or schooling AND/OR busy nua-ing at home (what i do best) hehe. So much have happened since the last time i penned my thoughts down - good and bad. Bad first - my results suck to the maximum, seriously....... I think i scored the worst among my classmates :'( Oh well, what to do. Cldn't seem to get those negative thoughts outta my mind for a while, but i figured they're probably putting in x2 efforts compared to me. Not that i don't put any effort into my assignments, i do. But i just can't seem to find my interest anywhere, at least not enough to make me want to work harder. Sigh, i am thinking of this after i'm one year into the freaking course.... great. And also, i've recently been getting vvv jealous over everything and anything.... Like for real. Need to keep my emotions in check.

The good news is.... I think i might have officially gotten over the heartbreak (or maybe i'm left with less than 10% to get over). If you've been keeping up with my blog, you'd know about the devastating news that happened last year. The worst thing that cld have happen to any girl, happened to me. Up to date, wtv happened was really really bad. I woke up crying and i went to sleep crying. It went on for 1-2 weeks before i cld sleep without crying (and that was because i ran out of tears). But the heartache didn't stop after the 1-2 weeks. It went on for months.... many many many months. Until recently. And that's about 10 months, time flies. There is no doubt my heart will still ache if i see him again, but until then I don't think I'll feel anything. I still miss him and i think about him a lot too, but i think that's all that is left.

Okieeeeeee, sad things aside! I'm gna post some random pictures up just to fill up this space! Hehe.














I will try my best to continue updating this space here hehe, but i update on Twitter and Instagram more often so if you want you can follow me! Both of the accounts - @Cheriexsh

No comments:

Post a Comment