Thursday, November 10, 2011

IT HURTS

Life has lost it's meaning now. Everything has lost it's meaning. Be it sleeping, waking up, going to school, going back home, eating, drinking, playing, chilling.. Every single thing. Everywhere i walk, i see you and I. I see images of us. What the hell happened? Please tell me. I do not want to hang on the damn loose thread anymore.. I want to let go, but you have to cut the thread.. You have to let me know what's wrong with us. You left without telling me, like literally. It's even worse because we were so happy back then.. A week ago..

What i'd wanted to include inside, but i did not:
I miss you i miss your hand your palm and your fingers i miss your hair i miss your eyes i miss your nose i miss your teeth i miss your lips i miss your perfume i miss your tshirts i miss your birkens i miss your berms...
I miss how the difference between our hands were so humongous but everything just fits. I miss how you always tame my frizzy hairs. I miss when you said my hair were so bad and i need to do something about it cause i always redyed my hair, and you'll flick your hair and said that yours is a perfect example of good hair. I miss how your hand always always finds its way around and i miss how protected and loved i'd feel. I miss the way we hug, i miss the warmth of your body, i miss your heartbeat. I miss the first time we kissed and each nights. I miss walking back home with you, even if the journey's only 10mins. I miss your texts. Every single one of them. I miss how you always cheers me up. I miss the L shaped actions we'd always do. I miss telling you all about meimei and korkor. I miss telling you how much i love indians and their pratas and then you'll get jealous.. so cute.. :( I really miss you...
Today's gna be technically the last time i'll be trying. I don't know what else i'll do in the future. I always act on impulse. There are it's good and bad points. Good because i can JUST do it, bad because i tend to regret, ALOT. Anyway, i'm gna try to do smth about it tonight. I'm gna give it my all, one shot. I don't care if i'm being called desperate or what.. cause i really am. But only for tonight. I'm gna go for it, fight for it and give it my 101%. I'm gna see if i can convince you to tell me more, to see if I'm even worth the 'reasons'. If you really really really don't want to continue anymore, i can't do anything. Yes i'll cry even more, i'll hurt even more but i'll get through it someday, somehow.

"I realized I was holding onto something that didn’t exist anymore. That person I missed didn’t exist anymore. People change."

"The sad part is, if he asked me to come back, I would. Even if I knew I would just get hurt again. Because its those few moments of happiness with hIM that mean the world to me."

I still have feelings for you. && no matter how many times I tell myself that i’m better off with you, a part of me just won’t let you go.

"Scorpios have a all-or-nothing approach when it comes to relationships"

"What hurts the most is knowing you won't come back for me cause you're so stubborn."

"I cannot unlove you."

(Got this from a random tumblr but this is totally what i feel..)
"So right now I’m going through something very difficult, something I thought I would never have to go through (it’s not a death). People that I haven’t talked to in years are reaching out to me and I’ve been getting a lot of support from friends and family. However, the ONE person that should be here for me more than anyone else, the man that said he really cared for me and has restructured his life to make me his priority hasn’t even said a word. It’s almost as heartbreaking He’s showing his true colors and they’re ugly.  Normally, I’m not someone to get really personal on the internet, but I think my friends deserve a break from my constant venting on the subject, and i still have all this disappointment in me and i need to get it out, and i figured this was the safest way. I’ve been trying to get my mind off of these events with Doctor Who and MST3K…they help, but eventually my mind goes back to what has happened over the past week. I don’t think I’ll ever get over what has happened, and the fact that he is so silent makes it even worse. " - doctortennantmccoy:

"You don't give up just because things are hard"

No comments:

Post a Comment