Sunday, October 2, 2011

HALFWAY DONE

Have been soooooo busy with the constant (okay, although only 3) assignments but they almost killed me the past two weeks. Thank god the presentation went smoothly and yesssss. Have to do up a website homepage by tmr and i am only half done.. Hmm.. Let y'all see the process k? I don't know what else to add, i'm stuck. Hahahahaha. Really don't know what else to add leh, how brown cow?



Right.. & it feels like i haven't met Y for the longest time, but it's only 3 days (including today) haha.

Kinda weird not seeing him for a few days. Hehe, this boy called me up ytd and was dragging his words sooo badly cause he was soooo tired, and i bet my balls (I don't have) that he'd have slept in like less than a min if we had continued the talk. Haha, k it was kinda cute. Okay, gtg continue my homepage, see y'all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment